Enter Best Use of Data Analytics in CX
Companies collect huge amounts of data about their customers and much of it is used to provide insights into who they are and how they behave. The challenge lies in how the analysis of this data is used to identify actions that will drive improvements. This award recognises excellence in data analytics that have been at the core of identifying and implementing successful CX initiatives.
All activities in support of your submission must have taken place over the last 12 months
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please outline details of the company, the customer base and the CX issue that you wanted to address.
- Objectives: Please provide specific details of the CX initiative you put in place and the objectives associated with this initiative: What improvements were you looking for, how would the initiative help customers? etc
- Execution: Please provide details of how these objectives were met including how data analytics were used to drive the initiative. Please include details on how specific actions were identified and implemented.
- Outcome & Results: Outline why this is best use of data analytics in CX in Ireland. Please provide details of the outcomes, e.g. the contribution to overall learnings, how objectives were met and what actions were continued or amended based on the results.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.