Enter CX Team of the Year
This award recognises a team of people who have worked together to achieve significant improvements in their customer experience. The team may be a group of people within a specific function or a group made up of people from across different functions. The team will have demonstrated initiative, team work, creativity and leadership to deliver change and improvement in customer experience.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Team background: Please outline the members of the team, including definition of roles, allocation of tasks, skills and expertise and how the team worked together.
- Projects and initiatives: Summarise the projects and initiatives the team have worked together on over the past 12 months including objectives, activity and results.
- Teamwork: Outline any challenges faced and how the team demonstrated collaboration, creativity and flexibility to overcome them.
- Contributions and Achievements: Summarise the contribution and achievements of the team in this period demonstrating how they added practical value to their organisation and to the customer.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.