The Irish CX Impact Awards Terms & Conditions
- The awards are organised by Event Strategies Limited, 2 Whitefriars, Aungier Street, Dublin 2.
- All entries for The Irish CX Impact Awards must be completed and uploaded via the online entry system by the entry deadline date.
- Entry deadlines may be extended at the discretion of the organisers.
- All entries must be a truthful representation of the entrant's involvement, with a proven record.
- Entries are encouraged either directly or from external contracted third parties acting for the putative nominee.
- All entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and accept no correspondence, telephone, email or communication of any kind will be entered into in relation to decisions reached.
- All material submitted in support of an entry is warranted by the entrant to be their property and is entered without any encumbrances by third parties.
- The entrant indemnifies, and agrees to keep indemnified, the organisers of The Irish CX Impact Awards for any claims arising out of any material, statements or claims made as part of their entry.
- The entrant agrees that the organisers of the awards are entitled to judge their entry and select what they consider to be the winner in a given category without recourse to the entrants.
- The entrant agrees that should they be shortlisted for an Award they will provide a representative to attend the award ceremony to accept the trophy in the event they are successful.
- The organisers reserve the right to ask for an entry fee at their own discretion.
- The organisers reserve the right to withdraw a company from the shortlist at their own discretion, and without discourse to the entrant.
- If the entrant wins an award it grants permission to the organisers to use any photographs, video, sound, written or other material as it sees fit and without restriction.
- Entries received without the prerequisite information will be deemed invalid and withdrawn from the Awards.
- The Irish CX Impact Awards reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- The organisers reserve the right not to award a category at its own discretion and without recourse to the entrants of said category.
- The Irish CX Impact Awards reserve the right to nominate the entrant in additional categories that the organisers feel appropriate.
- The person named on the entry form will be the used as the point of contact by The Irish CX Impact Awards.
- If the name of the nominated contact person changes, The Irish CX Impact Awards must be contacted immediately.
- Shortlisted entrants may be required to provide additional information upon request from The Irish CX Impact Awards.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges.
- The sponsor cannot enter the category they are sponsoring.
- The winners of the awards may state in advertising, promotional material and on their stationery that they are a winner, but this must make it clear which category and the year in which they won.
- The Irish CX Impact Awards' decision is final.
- The Irish CX Impact Awards and all its Intellectual Property remains the sole copyright of Event Strategies Limited and is a solely owned trading entity of Event Strategies limited all rights reserved.
- These rules and regulations will be subject to the laws of Republic of Ireland.
All material herein copyright Event Strategies (c)